Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday, Tuesday

Well, I did it. I got up at 5:15 on yesterday morning and did my first run. It was a workout, that's for sure! But I felt great after I did it! I did 1.91 miles. I was super tired the rest of the day from getting up so early though. I'm supposed to do it again tomorrow, but Mike may be going to the gym in the morning. If he does, I will have to wait until evening to do it. But I WILL do it tomorrow! My legs hurt pretty bad this morning when I got out of bed. Austin had his 9 month check up today and he weighed 17lb 5oz. He's such a chunk!! The doctor said he looks great and he doesn't have to go back until 12 months. YAY!!! I'm looking for a double jogging stroller, so if anybody knows where I can find a decent used one for sale, let me know. Thanks!! I'm gonna finish watching The Biggest Loser finale now! :)
My sister in law hit a HUGE accomplishment in her weight loss journal today also! I'm super proud of her for doing such a wonderful job and sticking with it! WAY TO GO!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! Love you bunches!!
We have alot of people we know who are losing weight. Mike also is doing the ease into 5k workout. We have both lost weight, but aren't finished yet. My cousin and her husband are doing  AWESOME job also. I'm so proud of both of them also!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!! We are all inspirations to each other in some sort of way! Love you both & miss you!!

No comments: