Sunday, April 29, 2012

What A Bad Start

Well, I really was going to try to keep up with this!! I finally got my computer back, and then the charger completely broke. SO.....I was out for another 7 days with no charger!! So, alot has happened in the last 9 days!! Derek had his last track meet and they finished the season good. He really liked track and plans on doing it next year. It's such good exercise too! I think the terrible two's have finally hit Calleigh. I was hoping that they maybe skipped over her, but I guess I can't be that lucky!! She has an attitude out of this world!! (I really have no idea where she gets it from). We had a big day Tuesday for Austin. We got to take off his apnea monitor. YAY!!! It was sooooo exciting. That was the first day of his life that he wasn't attached to anything at all. I can pick him up now and just carry him around the house. It's so great!! His chest is also very happy to get rid of it. It was starting to really break out from the leads and the tegaderm. On Saturday, Mike and I had our 5 year anniversary. It's hard to believe we've been married for 5 years already. We have been through alot, and our marriage is better than it has ever been. I love him more & more everyday!! Mom and dad kept the kids all night and we went out to eat and stayed up in St. Louis. It was very nice to get out and have some time just to ourselves!! Tomorrow I am starting an exercise workout with an app on my phone. It's ease into a 5K. I have a friend who is going to also do it and my cousin is doing it now. I'm not sure when I will be able to do it, but tomorrow is supposed to be my first day of running. That should be a sight to see!! LOL
Well, I will keep blogging this week as long as I don't have anymore computer problems!! It's old and I need a new one, but just don't want to spend the money on one. I will let you know how tomorrow goes!! Hope everybody had a good weekend!!

No comments: