Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2

So today was day 2 of my running workout. I once again got up at 5:15 (UGH) and did my running. My run time was almost a minute better than my first day. I'm definitely glad for off days and letting my legs rest. I'm sure they will get used to it in time though. I have had such a long day. After I got back from running this morning, I showered, got Derek up for school, and started laundry. YUCK. I hate laundry. I have washed (and folded) 5 loads of clothes. Load 6 is in the dryer and it will be staying there until tomorrow! I think I still have about 3 left too! Did I mention how much I despise doing laundry? Tomorrow morning the physical therapist comes to see Austin. She is going to be very mad at me for not doing his "exercises" everyday. I really don't have an excuse. I just really hate being on the floor. LOL   Calleigh is still wide awake and it's 10PM. I'm totally beat. I hope she crashes soon so I can do the same!! NIGHT!!

No comments: