Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday, Friday.....

Well, once again it's a late night!! The kids are all finally asleep & in bed. Well, except for Derek who is crashed on the love seat. Today was an exciting day for me. I finished week one of the Ease into 5k workout that I've started. I know, I know.....it's only 3 day's a week. But hey, I did all 3 days and I'm super proud of myself. Starting the first day was the hardest part!! Not sure I'm ready for the change up in week 2, but I'm gonna do it! I went to some yard sales today with my cousin Mechelle (and of course Calleigh, Austin, and Mackenzie). We found some good deals mostly for the girls, but that's normal. Unfortunately I didn't find a double jogging stroller.....still looking for that one. It was very nice to just get out of the house and do something that didn't involve going to the doctor. That was my excitement for today! So this mama is gonna hit the hay cause we have a big day tomorrow planned!!

No comments: