Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday!!!

Well, it's finally Friday. Today was such a nasty day outside. Rainy and cold. Just nasty. Mike has a fishing tournament tomorrow at Rend Lake so he headed there after work to stay the night. So tonight it's just me and the kids. Derek already finished all his homework, so that's a nice start to the weekend! I wanted something super easy for supper, so we all had omelettes. We are planning on going shopping tomorrow, so I'm really excited to get out of the house! Derek needs some new shoes and there's a few things I want to check out. Austin is doing super good with the room temp milk so that will make things a whole lot easier. I did my zumba for the xbox today. I'm glad the windows and doors were closed because I probably looked like a fool!! They show you how to do the steps, but it's still not super easy. It would probably be easier to do if I knew how to zumba before I got the game.

No comments: