Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nothing too Exciting

Well, it's almost 10 o'clock and I'm just now getting around to blogging. We are still in the trial process I guess. So yesterday was the track meet day--what a day!! We were in Chester for 5 hours for Derek to do one event. It was the 3rd run. We were there forever. My mom had to leave early, so that just left me with Calleigh and Austin--talk about fun!! It honestly wasn't too bad though. Today was an uneventful day-which is just how I like it. Mike is over here attempting to feed Austin and getting very aggravated. He really just doesn't get how to do it. He also doesn't understand that PRACTICING is how to figure it out!! This momma needs a break!! It would be nice to not have to do just one feeding a day.  But, that will probably never happen!! Guess I should enjoy it because eventually he will be scarfing the food down himself. I'm getting the evil eye now so guess I better go feed Austin. Then it's good night for us all!! I will try to be a little earlier tomorrow...

No comments: