Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Another Thursday

Well, today is just like any other Thursday, except I'm actually going to blog today!! I have forsaken you!! Not like anybody actually reads it anyways, but sometimes it's just nice to type away! I'm so glad it's Thursday, because that means that tomorrow is Friday. And Friday means that Derek comes home from his dad's house. YAY!! It's been 2 LONG weeks & I miss the kid like crazy!! Austin usually has PT on Thursday mornings, but she isn't coming until this afternoon today (in like 15 mins)--NICE! After that, I'm gonna wait for Mike to get home so I can do my dreaded 9 minute run today-ugh! It's gonna kill me, but I can do it! Tomorrow & Saturday we are having a yard sale at moms, so gonna have to rise & shine early.

My sister is in South Dakota with their church mission trip this week, so I have nobody to talk to on the phone. It's making my days really, really long!! I have been calling her & leaving her voicemails though. It's just not really the same. The only time the voicemail talks back to me is if she is cutting me off because my message is too long! She is coming back Saturday though so I can't wait to get to talk to her again!!! I know she is having a good time though.

Let's see....what has happened lately. Well 2 weeks ago, Calleigh celebrated her 3rd birthday! I cannot believe my baby girl is 3 already!! Tuesday, she had her 3 year old check up & they said she was great! That's what I like to hear. So we were on our way home from Red Bud, just coming by DQ & McD and SMACK!!!! Yep....some kid ran right into the van. He was leaving McD and didn't even bother to look and see if anybody was coming. You know like a mom with 2 of her kids in the car!! The kids and I are all ok. Didn't even phase either one of them. But guess what....no insurance. Are you kidding me?!?! So the insurance company has decided it can be fixed, but guess who has to pay the $500 deductible......you guessed it..US. For something that was totally not even my fault. It's very frustrating to me how people can be so irresponsible. No insurance, really? I guess you missed that part of Rules of the Road or Driver's Ed!! So I am once again borrowing my parents vehicle. Its a Buick Century. I feel like I'm literally sitting on the road. I can't even see the road!! And I feel like an old person driving it! LOL

Well, that's our day & the last 3 weeks in a nutshell. I PROMISE I will get better about posting these blogs!! I will try anyways! Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It's kinda nice to know you missed me so much that you blogged about me! lol I'm so excited to see you in a few hours...it's going to be so fun!!!! Love you!

jfleenor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.